Update 25 April 2018:
On 18 April 2018, the second stage of the project HumaniSea Challenge started. The moving laboratory, with which a 8-month-expedition in the Mediterranean Sea will be carried out, hosted the first researchers in the harbour of Marseille. They are:
- Marion Beton, researcher in International Law at the University of Bruxelles;
- Laura Beton, Ph.D. candidate in Sciences of management in Marseille;
- Lucie Bacon, Ph.D. candidate in Geography at the MIGRINTER Center of the University of Poitiers;
- Laurence Pillant and Assaf Dadhah, researchers in Geography at the TELEMME Center of the University of Marseille;
- Adrain Foucher, researcher in Geography at the CITERES Center of the University of Tours;
- Paloma Maquet, researcher in Geography at the MIGRINTER Center.
The ship is now heading to Corsica.
Next stops: Rome and Naples (Italy).
For more information see the website of the project.